Last modified: 01 April 2020
" or "We
") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with practices described in this policy.
This notice describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the personal data we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website or other digital properties, communications, or forms that link or refer to this notice (our "Website
"). This notice applies to the personal data collected through our Website, e-mails, or website-related electronic communication as well as offline activities and communications, regardless of the country you are located in.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices for processing and storing your personal data. By engaging with our Website, you accept and consent to the practices described in this notice. This notice may change from time to time. Your continued engagement with our Website after any such revisions indicates that you accept and consent to them, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
Data we may collect about you
We collect and use different types of data from and about you including:
- Personal data that we could reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you and/or interests in our services, such as your and/or your facility's (i.e. manufacturer's) name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, title, position, market, products or other similar identifiers which we may use to contact you online or offline; if you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and/or billing information ("Personal Data").
- Non-personal data that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identified individual, such as demographic, statistical, or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal data. For example, we may aggregate personal data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) dress used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, or operating system and platform.
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, though, and from our Website (including date and time), products or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page or any phone number used to call our displayed phone numbers.
If we combine or connect non-personal, technical, or demographic data with personal data so that it directly or indirectly identifies an individual, we treat the combined information as personal data.
How we collect data about you
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order and/or sign a contract, provide us with your contact or other information at exhibitions, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as specified above. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies. See cookies and automatic data collection below.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive information about you from third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, data brokers, or aggregators.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide you with products and services, communicate with you, deliver advertising and marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using data to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how we may use the personal data we collect include to:
- Present our Website and provide you with the information, products, services and support that you request of us.
- Send information and respond to your inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process your orders and send information and updates pertaining to such orders as well as the ordered products or services.
- Process and/or collect payments as well as performance of credit checks.
- Provide you with customized advertisements, content, and information.
- Assign you to the appropriate country manager for personal contact (based on your country information)
- Meet our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including billing or collections or complying with legal requirements.
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected.
- Notify you about changes to our Website, products or services.
- Ensure that we present our Website content in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Administer our Website and conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- Administer contests, promotions or other site features.
- Protect our Website, employees or operations.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Build and establish individual profiles of our customers:
EUmediq may combine the information we collect online from or about you with the information we collect offline from or about you. We may also combine your information that we've collected from you with information we may receive from other sources such as address update services or co-promotion partners.
EUmediq may also use personal data to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please let us know by mail to email@example.com.
EUmediq may use personal data to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal data for these purposes with your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. EUmediq may use non-personal data for any business purpose.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
- Any member of EUmediq corporation group, which means subsidiaries or holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- Business partners, suppliers, service providers, sub-contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization or service providers that assist us in processing your payment information). We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal data confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes.
- Third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep that personal data confidential and use it only for the contracted purposes.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve you and others relevant advertisements.
- Credit reference agencies when required to assess your credit score before entering into a contract with you.
EUmediq may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that sell or buy any businesses or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such businesses or assets.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event or a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, where one of the transferred assets is the personal data we hold.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cycbersecurity, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the data.
- For any other purposes that we disclose when you provide the data.
We may share non-personal data without restriction.
Consent to personal data transfer
We are based in Germany. We may process, store, and transfer the personal data we collect, in and to a country outside your own, with different privacy laws that may or may not as comprehensive as your own. In such cases, we make sure that the recipients of your personal data maintain an adequate level of data protection.
By submitting your personal data or engaging with our Website, you consent to this transferring, storing, or processing.
Our Website may, from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or plug-ins enabling third-party features. If you follow a link to any third-party website or engage with a third-party plug-in, please note that these third parties have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third parties.
Accessing, correcting, deleting and objecting to processing of your personal data
You can access, review and change your personal data if you send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or use our Data Request Form
to request access to, reception, correction, or deletion of any personal data that you have provided us with, or to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data. In your request, please include your name, e-mail, and postal adress, as well as your specific request and any information we may need in order to process your request.
You have the right to withdraw your consent any time, it being understood that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to your withdrawal. Please note that we can only delete your personal data which are not part of an active business contract. We may refuse a request to change information if we believe the change would violate Andy law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information's accuracy.
The security of your personal data is very important to EUmediq. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
The safety and security of your information als depends on you. Where EUmediq have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or download area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Attention: EUmediq Website
Mörfelder Landstrasse 6-8
60598 Frankfurt am Main
Mike Seidenberg is our appointed Privacy Representative